Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Our Office
Your first visit to Dr. Childs' dental office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration
- Request Appointment
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Warm welcome by our staff and an office tour.
- Introduction to Dr. Childs.
- Any necessary x-rays and photographs of your teeth and smile.
- Comprehensive exam by Dr. Childs and discussion regarding any needed treatment.
- Review of treatment costs and scheduling for next appointment - cleaning with our hygienist or restorative work with Dr. Childs.
We kindly ask for payment at the time of service and strive to provide accurate quotes for any services needed. We are happy to bill your dental insurance company on your behalf and ask that you pay your estimated patient share of cost at the time of service.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Check Cash FSA/HSA Cards Care Credit*
*For those patients who wish to make payments for their share of cost, we offer Care Credit - a dedicated charge card for medical and dental treatment. For charges in excess of $250.00, Care Credit offers a 6-month deferred interest program. If you would like more information please ask one of our front office staff members or visit www.carecredit.com.